Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving at Grandmother's

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For my entire life, we have always gone to my grandmother's for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter for big family gatherings. Of course, I grew up seeing my grandmother a whole lot more than that, seeing as how I only lived like 300 yards from her. Haha. Well, today Caleb and I took the hour and a half trip back to Grandmother's house for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, little Taite was sick so Andrea decided to just stay here at home with him. I hated they weren't with us, but I know it was better for Taite... he slept most of the day.

Below is a picture of my son, Caleb enjoying some of grandmother's good cooking. Her turkey and dressing is the best I've ever eaten. I wish I had entire dish of it to bring home. I did bring Andrea some food for supper. And some very kind people from our church brought her some turkey for lunch which I thought was very sweet of them.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And well, after doing a lot eating, playing, and enjoying all of the family, we were pretty tired. As you can see from the picture below, Caleb got to enjoy a nice little nap on the ride home. It was a good day. I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving day with family and friends!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: