Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Newest Item on Christmas List

Today, I went out to lunch with a friend and while we were out he showed me the neatest thing in his car. It was called a Navigon. I have seen items similar like this before, but I never realized how cool they were until I actually saw his work. This incredible piece of technology will absolutely do away with having to stop and ask for directions forever. Not only can you type in an address to get directions, but you can even just ask for things like hotels and restaurants, and it will come up with a whole list, and all you have to do is say take me there and it does. How cool is that? I can't count how many times I have been in a strange city riding all over the place looking for a particular place. And the best thing about it is there are no monthly subscriptions to a satelite service; all the information is right in the machine. You just pay for it once and go. Yep, this is definitely the newest item on my Christmas wish list.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: