Thursday, March 9, 2006

Commitment To Blog?

Mood:Image hosting by Photobucket Relieved

Lately there's been a lot of things going on that I am very glad are over... at least I hope are over.

So, what's this commitment to blog all aboout? Well, I've been thinking about it. To make sure I don't stay gone in my own little world, I'm going to try to blog at least once a week... probably like every Thursday or Friday. I need to force myself to think through issues, current trends, and world events, and hopefully to give a Biblical perspective... b/c that's who I am. We'll see how it goes. :)

To everyone reading this... God bless and make it a great day!

2 comments:

Drea said...

Wow once a week!? :-) Love you

Lenren said...

I hope to see more of you! i have a new post that i would like to hear from you on! God Bless you and your family.