Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Never Thought I'd Actually Win

Photobucket


As most boys, my little guys love trains, and I have to admit that I like them too. So, recently I have decided to start collecting the Thomas the Train Wooden Railway collection. They're great little toys, plus they were created by a pastor for his son. I think that is real neat. The stories and videos with Thomas and Friends are really good too... teaching good values and things.

So, the other day I was playing around on ebay. My very first time on ebay. And so I started bidding on something. They're were a lot of people bidding and the price was pretty cheap for what we were bidding on so, I never actually thought I'd win. Well, you can probably guess... I did win! I was shocked. This was the item I won... my very first piece. It is the Thomas the Train Deluxe Roundhouse.

I know some people think I'm silly... a 32 year old man collecting toys, but everyone has some type of hobby. Plus think about it this way... if I collect 1-2 pieces a year, just think how awesome a train set I will have when God gives us grandchildren. They will always want to come to Grandpa's house! (hehe.) Eventually, I like to get all the videos too.

Photobucket

No comments: