Friday, February 16, 2007

The Newest Member of our Family: Taite Ezekiel

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just the other day I was talking with a gentlemen who suggested that I introduce my new son on my blog. I guess I hadn't thought about it b/c my wife posts gobs of pictures of both our children on her blog so I didn't see the need. But after thinking about it, I thought... that's a good idea.

So here he is... Taite Ezekiel. He was born on Dec 18th, 2006 measuring 19.5 in long and weighing 6.7 lbs. So, in this picture... he's about 5 weeks old. He's a good baby and we're so thankful to God to have in. In case you're wondering about his name "Taite" means cheerful - b/c he has certainly made us cheerful and happy... and "Ezekiel" means God will strengthen, which is our prayer for our little boy.

So, who does he look like?