Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thank you, Sweetheart... I love you!

I wanted to dedicate my first blog entry to my most beautiful and sweet wife, Andrea, who just happened to be the one who designed this blog for me. I can honestly say that God has truly blessed me by giving Andrea to be my wife. Not only is she a computer wiz... but she is a great wife and wonderful mother to our son. And the thing that I love most about Andrea is the fact that she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She' s one of a kind, and I love her with all my heart.

So, Sweetheart... thank you... not for just designing this really cool blog, but thank you for being a great wife and companion to me, and a wonderful mother to Caleb.

Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies. The heart of her husband safely trusts her; So he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life.
Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised.
(Proverbs 31:10-12, 30)

3 comments:

Drea said...

Awe.... thank you honey.

Taylor! said...

HHHHHHHIIIII TTTTTTRRRRRAAAAVVVVVVIIIIISSSS!!!!

MsAmber said...

That was sweet. Got you a great wife there Travis.
Carry on.
MsAmber